Heavy Cut Rubbing Compound 250ml
Deminishing abrasive polishing compound to remove imperfections in painted surfaces
MR BLING HEAVY CUT RUBBING COMPOUND
Heavy cut rubbing Compound is a marvel in correcting paintwork, a genuinely extraordinary polish that will reduce the time spent correcting paintwork due to its extraordinarily adaptable nature. Its cutting power is so amazing it will remove deep imperfections, scratches and swirls with ease.
It works hard when needed but also has the refinement of a less aggressive compound when necessary to produce a smoother finish than previously seen in a heavy compound truly bridging the gap between a heavy and light compound.
Heavy to medium cut are all easily achieved with our fantastic formula. Matched with a choice of heavy, medium or all in one polishing pad you can achieve amazing results with ease regardless of the hardness of the clear coat thanks to the diminishing abrasive technology which works with the aggressive variation of the pad to differences in cut and gloss.
The minimal dust formula will remain moist longer and does not create much heat meaning you can work the polish for longer without risk.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Works with Rotary and Random Orbital polishers
- Contains diminishing abrasives
- Contains no fillers, silicone or wax
- Works on all kinds of paint surfaces
- Very low consumption
- 100% body shop safe
- Cutting Ability 8.5/10
- Finishing Ability 5.5/10
MR BLING SAYS...
Polishing compounds are an essential product to correct and enhance paintwork. Using the correct compound and pad combination are critical to the end result. Ensure the paintwork is correctly prepared before starting any correction or paintwork finishing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Ensure surface is clean and dry to the touch
- Prime pad by applying a spiral of polish to the pad and working it into the entire surface area
- Using a DA or rotary polisher, apply 3-4 pea-sized drops to the pad
- Place pad against paintwork & start polisher on a slow speed to spread the product
- Work product on a slow speed
- Gradually increase speed to break down abrasive particles
- Buff residue with soft microfibre