Bird Poo And Insect Remover 500ml
Destroys fatal organic matter preventing damage to painted surfaces
MR BLING BIRD POO AND INSECT REMOVER
Don’t you just hate it when you come out to find a hideous bird poo splat on your roof or dead insects covered all over your bonnet?
Dead Insects and bird poo contain harsh organic matter which is fatal to surfaces if left unattended, they etch and stain the paintwork. Tree sap and other organic matter may not be as corrosive but it is also far from safe for surfaces when it drops onto paintwork, attaches itself and is left for a prolonged period of time.
Mr Bling Bird Poo And Insect Remover is a powerful water-based formula that gently breaks the enzymes down and lifts away the most stubborn dried dead insects, bird poo and organic matter without the need for scrubbing to prevent it causing permanent damage.
This highly efficient blend of ingredients is safe to be used on all exterior surfaces including clear coat, single stage paint, glass, rubber, plastic and vinyl.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easily breaks down all organic matter that would permanently etch or stain paintwork
- Powerful yet gentle water-based formula safe for all exterior surfaces
- Eliminates the need for scrubbing which would cause swirls in paint
- Simple to use, fast acting formula
MR BLING SAYS...
Dead insects, bird poo and other organic matter can all cause considerable damage if left unattended and can seriously and permanently damage the finish of your paintwork. Left unattended they begin to etch and stain the surface making it almost impossible to rectify without the need for full on paint correction, luckily Mr Bling Bird Poo And Insect Remover comes to the rescue breaking down and lifting away these harmful matter without any harsh scrubbing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Spray directly onto the surface and allow to dwell for 60-90 seconds
- Gently wipe away using a clean microfibre cloth
- For more stubborn matter increase the dwell time by 60 seconds before wiping away
- Do not use excess pressure or scrubbing when wiping away the matter
- In extreme cases repeat the process